Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Chocolate doesn't judge….chocolate understands!!

     It is September in the world, and in Texas, as with most of the country it is back to school.  Which means in Brandi-land,  let the homework battles begin.  Trust me when I type,  there will be more on that topic.  But with Lou Lou, our youngest (I've changed her name to protect her not so homework orientated innocence) she  does what she can to get out of homework.  I believe, in the time waisted to not do her homework, she could have just done the homework!!  One day I know she will use that power for good……anyway where was I ???

     And so it was my youngest daughter came down the stairs tonight, bubbly and with an opinion to share.   "Ya know, people who are impatient and angry….. usually don't like chocolate!!"

       Cute huh??  Uhmmm….I was still trying to chill after a time of not so mature parenting.  "What do you mean the answers are not in the book???"  Huffy I went on to say, " I did my homework in 7th grade (maybe) you can too!!"

     But back to that sweet topic of chocolate…..

    She did have me thinking….she just might have a point and if that is true…have I had chocolate today??  Would it be wiser for me to have a chocolate fix before a homework session??  I could really get into that!!  I think if I started out with Hershey's Hugs and Kisses…homework peace might be attainable.  She could have the Hugs and Kisses after her homework.

     If Lou Lou is right…..She might have the key to world peace!!  Could it be that if the U.S. Senators and Congressmen would have a dose of chocolate before a committee meeting, a briefing, or a vote, work might actually get done for the good of the people and not their polling data???

     Wait no….there would be arguments on Capital Hill over where did the chocolate come from, what state, what district…red or blue…..Yikes!!  

      But for those of us who do enjoy chocolate we know….. That Chocolate Doesn't Judge…..Chocolate Understands!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment